CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wishful Thinking


I been thinking over and over about what I should write on this blog of mine. And as usual nothing came to mind. That’s when I realized you cant really write about whatever thing you want. You have to write about what you know. What your really good at it. You believing this so far huh??? Ok hell with it. I didn’t figure out that we should probably write about what we know and all. It was suggested to me by a movie I was watching. May be you some of you has seen it!

Surely all of us has dreams right? Wishful thinking about the things we want. Things we crave for. It could be anything. Ranging from wanting to grow up and be an actor, a musician, a soccer player, a successful business men. As far as I am concerned even batman. C’mon you cant expect me to believe that any of you hadn’t dreamt about being a superhero. Overall I say each and everyone dreams of wanting to be a STAR. A star that shines significantly where ever they stand.

As mentioned before these are just wishful thinking. Things you keep dearly to your heart and whisper quietly to the winds in the hopes that someday it comes true though you know some of them never will. Nonetheless what ever you dream about. No one can take it away from you, as it truly belongs to you and you only.

The question that we have to ask ourselves is that how far do we let these wishful thinking influence our lives. Do we think about it one moment and then just forget about the other. Or do we continuously remind ourselves about in order to motivate ourselves in the things that we do. As for me I do both. I have had these dreams since I could barely remember and still use it to motivate myself when ever I am doing something. On the other hand, one moment I could be lost in this dream of mine. And just like that I would totally ignore it and put my foot back on reality. Some people might even call this “fantasies.” Well call it what you like!

Now picture this. Its late at night. Your all alone in your room with pin drop silence, you can almost here the clock going “tic tock tic tock.” You find your self staring at practically nothing. You slowly start thinking. Might be about a lot of things. Or even a single matter. But in that flash of a moment. You probably have thought about something which makes you feel that you been thinking about for ages.

Up to now I might have written about gibberish and insignificant things. So let me write about the things that I do know. Remember when your just a kid. You have big plans. Big big plans. You feel invincible . You feel like your on top of the world and that there is nothing you cant do. You have hopes and dreams for the future. Such as being at the top of your class. Having the perfect sports car. Finding your perfect match. But as we grow older. We come to realize that its easier said than done. Its not at that point you just realize that all the plans we have made are just plans and nothing more. In that moment your laying on your bed looking back rather than forward. You want to keep on believing that you made the most of the opportunities that were given to you. You want to believe that you have already left a mark on things that you have already done up to this point. And after a few minutes being almost still as if time it self has frozen. You once again come back to what we call the “gift.”

1 comments:

naubee said...

^_^....nice...v nice...=D