CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

What i become!!!!


Yes. I have finally reached the point of no return. The point where I have become everything I feared. Some where along the way, I have started hurting the ones I truly cared about. And that kills me inside. Though I bet its hard to believe by you anymore.

For the ones that know me, they know how much I have screwed up in my life. But perhaps I have never in my life done a more stupid, reckless and un-honorable thing. That’s tempering with a fragile already hurting heart. And I don’t think I can live with it. I seriously don’t.

All she wanted was to dream bigger. Live harder. Love deeper. Is that so much to ask??? At first I thought I could help her in all that. But I was wrong. Little did I know as much as I was the cure, I was also a disease. A pest around her that had high chances of being her down fall.

She might forgive me for all the crap I done. But its certain she won’t ever forget them. And that whole I left will be there for as long as we remember. So with whatever dignity I have left. I will try hard to let the lights guide her to the happiness she can barely remember. And I will try to fix that void in her. Its time I stop being who I become, and start being the man they all think I am….

P.S. To whom it may concern!!!Bullshit :p we both know who's this for.....