CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Leap

In life as u begin to grow old and mature. You start to think that you know all the answers. How things work. How the world work. But its often when this belief can change over a few minutes. The simplest of words or expression is the difference between you being confident and you questioning yourself and everything else you used to believe in.

They say you don’t realize the significant things in your life unless its really gone or taken away from you. That why I feel that its important you identify life’s great opportunities and make the most of it. But I too am a human. And as much as I hate to say it. At times even I over look the important things in my life. For those who really know me, they know that I have thrown away good opportunities and chances to make my life great. Worst of all somewhere along the way, I end up hurting the ones I cared about. I too have an excuse for doing what I do. I guess mine is that I am not much of a big fan of taking risks. In addition to that I am also a guy that doesn’t like trying new things.

That being said no matter who you are, their comes a time when each and every single human being must rise above themselves to face their fears and conquer it. Because then only you will be able to keep you from holding yourself back.

Next time when you say your life sucks. And you would gladly trade places with someone else. Just keep in mind that everyone has their share of hard times. Most people are either not good at showing it or does an excellent job of hiding it. Same applies for me as well. Everyday I wake up. Get myself out of bed and put on a uniform of bad choices, mistakes, regret.

The thing I am trying to outline in this whole thing is this. For most of my life I have hid myself and kept things to myself. But lately once, jus once I have taken a risk, said what I must, in the process admitting details of my life to myself. I must say. Forgetting of all the plans you make up in your head and just doing it doesn’t feel that awful as I thought it would. It may not turn out good as you want it to. But still now I know more than ever that making a mistake sure beats the hell out of not even trying.

3 comments:

naubee said...

awwwww....^-^

A S H said...

hhehe..r u da onli one here!!!lol..anywax....thank u for followin ths v boring blog ;)

naubee said...

dis blog isnt borin' u dodo!!!!I wuv it...=D...mah..=]