CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This girl changed me...And i didnt even know it

You meet random people everyday. Among these people some turn out to be friends. And others “jus people you know”. Usually the people I come to know as a “friend” has some what an impact on my life. I wouldn’t say it’s a huge impact. But still a tiny impact I suppose. Any how I was used to way in which the influence of others didn’t have much impact on my life. Guess you could say I had a “don’t care attitude” and in time I had learned to jus “roll with it”.

Little did I know that this was about to change. DRASTICALLY. It all started in a not so serious way when I met this girl. At first it was most about trying to figure each other out to see who was who. It was as if the battle of the sexes were in full motion. Though we did drift apart after a few conversations. But not after concluding that she is a “SPOLIED LITTLE BRAT” and I was just a playing “WIRED” guy.

Weeks had then passed. But on one faith full morning I realized that some one had messaged me. I was surprised to know that it was her. And at that moment was really the first time we had a meaningful conversation. It was on the 4th of April that she truly became a good friend.

With each passing day she grew closer to me as I did to her. Suddenly everything I did some how involved her. Not only that she had begun to influence me in ways that I thought was unimaginable. She was making me want things that I knew I couldn’t have, at least not at this moment and time. In a way, I had become dependent of her. Too dependent actually. I needed her as much as she needed me. Truth is… This girl had changed me.. And I didn’t even know it!!!!

0 comments: