CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2010


Greetings new year. It sure has been a long while. Sigh and what a roller coster ride it has been. Through all the good times. And the not so good times. Makes a guy think. Perhaps too much. Last holiday I got to go see someone special. Wasn’t easy but I made it. Words cant describe the whole experience. It was something magical. Like those we read out of story books and fairy tales.After 18 years I may have reached my limit. All the obstacles and challenges I faced. Now I just don’t think I have it in me anymore. God knows how close I been to falling over the edge. But with some great help I have to realise that I am still here. Down on the ground. But still not yet out. So I decided that I should try to get back on my feet. You know, roll the dice and give it one last shot. This year will potentially determine the rest of my live. This will be my one last and final attempt at glory.

1 comments:

dragonfly said...

and ure yet young..
u hav no idea whts comin at ya..
n believe me.. thres alot more than u thnk out thre..